Chew Stoppa Spray is a non-toxic bitter tasting formulation to help protect furniture, curtains and other textiles from unwanted chewing by your dog, cat or teething puppy.

Completely non-toxic but sure to leave a bitter taste in their mouth, the superb spray is also ideal for popping onto a bandage or dressing that you need you pet to leave alone following an injury or operation.

Perfect for puppies and kittens, and also suitable for giant rabbits, guinea pigs and rabbits.

Spray bottle applicator
Non-toxic ingredients
Ideal for teething puppies
Prevents gnawing and licking of wounds
Apply to wound dressings to prevent chewing.
Size: 250ml

You may also like…