Return To The Wild – Grain Free Puppy – Chicken, Turkey, Salmon, Sweet Potato & Carrot

Ensure your puppy gets the nutrition they need with Return To The Wild Grain Free Puppy food. Made with 60% poultry and fish, including chicken, turkey, and salmon, this recipe provides high-quality protein for growing puppies. The remaining 40% consists of vegetables, seeds, and supplements to ensure a balanced diet.

This hypoallergenic formula is free from grains and cereals, making it suitable for puppies with sensitive stomachs. Additionally, this food contains vitamins and minerals to support your puppy’s health and immune system.

Featuring freshly prepared poultry and fish, this formula offers maximum digestibility and palatability, ensuring your puppy enjoys every bite. The inclusion of prebiotics MOS and FOS supports digestive health, while the omega 3 supplement promotes healthy skin and coat.


  • Is this food suitable for all breeds of puppies? Yes, this food is formulated to meet the nutritional needs of all breeds of puppies.
  • Can this food help with food sensitivities? Yes, this grain-free formula is hypoallergenic and can be beneficial for puppies with food sensitivities.
  • How should I transition my puppy to this food? It is recommended to gradually transition your puppy to this food over 7-10 days to avoid digestive upset.


There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.